DYKEM® Cross Check™ provides a convenient visual method for identification of vibratory loosening or tampering in nuts, bolts, fasteners, and assemblies. Provides warranty protection against tampering. Marks will be easily broken if parts are tampered with or become loose. Highly visible marks. Orange, green, red, yellow and blue fluoresce under black/UV light. Excellent adhesion to metal and other substrates.
- Tamper Proof Torque Mark
- Safe for most surfaces
- Highly visible
- Excellent adhesion
- Visually detects loose nuts & bolts
- Provides warranty protection
- Orange, green, red, yellow and blue fluoresce under black/UV light.
- Boeing Specification: BMS8-45 Type II
- Dry to touch/handle in 30-40 minutes
- 80% curing occurs between 48-72 hours.
- Completion of curing takes place between 7-10 days.
- Exposing to elevated temp OR blowing hot air can speed up the drying/curing process